The design of new transport infrastructures, as well as the renovation of existing ones, requires an in-depth analysis to assess the acoustic impact and to plan noise reduction solutions if needed. Nabla Quadro has a long experience in analysis and mitigation of the environmental impact caused by the construction and operation of transport infrastructures.
Thanks to our experience and specific software for acoustic analysis to give our customers the following services.
- Noise impact assessment related to transport infrastructure (roads, railways, airports)
- Noise impact assessment related to construction works and industrial sites
- Noise forecast evaluation with advanced modelling software
- Noise barrier planning for transport infrastructures.
- Noise barrier planning for construction works and industrial sites
- Noise mitigation projects
- Noise assessment for new housing construction
- Strategic noise mapping
- Acoustic mitigation planning
- Acoustic zoning
- Forecast evaluation of vibration impact
- Planning, operation and coordination of Environmental Monitoring projects
- Indoor acoustics