The design of a new transport infrastructure, as well as the renovation of existing ones, requires an in-depth analysis to assess the acoustic impact and to plan noise reduction solutions if needed. Nabla Quadro has a long experience in analysis and mitigation of the environmental impact caused by the construction and operation of a transport infrastructure.
Thanks to our experience and specific software for acoustic analysis to give our customers the following services.
- Noise impact assessment related to transport infrastructure (roads, railways, airports)
- Noise impact assessment related to construction works and industrial sites
- Noise forecast evaluation with advanced modeling software
- Noise barrier planning for transport infrastructures.
- Noise barrier planning for construction works and industrial sites
- Noise mitigation projects
- Noise assessment for new for new housing construction
- Strategic noise mapping
- Acoustic mitigation planning
- Acoustic zoning
- Forecast evaluation of vibration impact
- Planning, operation and coordination of Environmental Monitoring projects
- Indoor acoustics